Mens and Womens Team
- * Maximum number of players per team are 10.
- * The match will consist of 4 quarters, each quarter lasting 10 minutes (unless mentioned otherwise).
- * Fixtures and schedule for matches will be put up at the time of on-desk registration. Timings for the matches will be strictly adhered to.
- * Officials will keep score and their decisions will be final.
Mridul Maurya 8003578406
Shreyansh Jain 7597835744
Nidhi Chaudhary 9413173036
Mani Goyal 9928577901
- Light Weight
- Medium Weight
- Heavy Weight
- * As per standard Boxing rules.
- A team consists of 4 players who actually play in tournament and one extra. All the team members must belong to the same Institute.
- * The game is going to be played between 4 players from different teams. * The format will be knockout tournament.
- * Latest FIDE rules will be followed in the game.
- * Separate tournaments for boys and girls.
- * Matches will be of 1 hour 30 min (each player).
- * Only one illegal move is allowed in a game of 1 hour and 30 mins.
- * Blitz will be played if scores are same and 3 blitz games will be played between the teams.
- * The arbiter's decision shall be final in case of any discrepancies.
Blitz (Tie Breaker Blitz)
- * Illegal moves are not allowed (loss of first illegal move).
- * Matches will be of 5 min (each player).
- * The Arbiter's decision shall be final in case of any discrepancies.
- * no illegal move allowed in blitz (tie breaker)
- * Registration of All Events will be conducted as per Latest WKF Rules.
- * Decisions by the Referee Panel will be the Final.
- * All participants should bring their own Karate Equipment
- * No Equipment will be provided by the Institute.
- * Shin Guards and Gum Shields are compulsory for Kumite.
- * 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze will be awarded for each category.
Events and Categories
- * Senior Kata Male: All Weights in 1 Category.
- * Senior Kata Female: All Weights in 1 Category.
- * Senior Kumite Male: -59Kg, -67Kg, -75Kg, +75Kg.
- * No separate categories are there for Color and Black Belts.
- * Maximum 15 players are allowed in a team and the tournament will be played on the T-20 knock-out format.
- * Tie in the game will be resolved by a super over.
- * Tie in case of points or wins in finals will be resolved by comparison of net run rates of all the matches played by the team.
- * Teams should report 15 minutes before the scheduled time otherwise the match will be forfeited to the other team.
- * All the teams should come in whites.
Abhay Pratap Singh
- * Each team should have minimum 3 and maximum 4 players.
- * Teams should bring their own kit. Only match balls will be provided for the matches.
- * The chair umpire has final words on all issues related to on court facts.
- * All the team members are required to show their ID cards before the beginning of the match failing which the defaulting individual will not be allowed to play.
- * The Rules of Tennis 2013 as released by the ITF will be followed.
- * In case of a deuce, the first side which scores two points wins the game. These points need not be consecutive.
- * Separate matches for girls and boys.
- * Maximum number of players per team is 12 (6 main + 6 sub).
- * 3 sets of 25 points each(Final match will be of 5 sets of 25 points each).
- * Maximum 3 touches are allowed.
- * Rotation Policy will be followed if both teams agree on it.
- * Night matches will also be held.
- * Normal FIFA rules applicable.
- * Maximum 15 players are allowed in a team.
- * Offside etc. as per current format followed.
- * Maximum 3 substitutions allowed.
- * Extra time for the matches shall be notified only before the match.
- * The decision of the refree will be final and binding.
- * Format Of Play(in order): Singles(A vs X), Singles (B vs Y), Doubles, Reverse Singles(A vs Y), Reverse Singles(B vs X).
- * All games will be Best of 5.
- * Players playing singles cannot play the doubles.
- * Maximum 5 and minimum 4 separate players are allowed in a team.
- * All standard rules as followed by the ITTF are applicable.
- * Any show of unnecessary aggression or unsportsmanlike conduct towards the umpire or the playing equipment will lead to the immediate disqualification of the player. Any discussions regarding the same will not be entertained.
- * Format Of Play(in order): Singles(A vs X), Singles (B vs Y), Singles(C vs Z), Reverse Singles(A vs Y), Reverse Singles(B vs X).
- * All games will be Best of 5.
- * 3 separate players are required in the team.
- * Maximum 4 and minimum 3 players are allowed in a team.
Open Tournament (for mens only)
- * All games will be best of 5 each set will be of 11 points.
- * Open singles
- * Open doubles ( Partners can be from 2 different colleges )
- * Format of Play: Best of 3 in the order - Singles, Doubles, Singles.
- * Each match (singles/doubles) will be a best of 3 of 21 points each.
- * Teams for every game are to be submitted before the match.
- * Latest IBF rules will be followed.
- * Teams of maximum 4 players and minimum 3 players are allowed.
- * Only one player can play in two matches (one singles and one doubles).
- * Decision of referees and Organising Committee will be final and binding.
- * A team consist of 3 players.
- * The order of match between two teams A and X will be (A1 vs X1), (A2 vs X2),(A3 vs X3),(A2 vs X1),(A1 vs X2).
- * Each match is best of 3 game. A match consists of 16 points.
- * The server, on winning a rally, scores a point and retains the service; the receiver, on winning a rally, scores a point and becomes the server. committee will be final and binding.